- Dual Beam NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) technology is used to measure CO2 concentration up to 50,000 ppm (parts per million)
- With the SEU(Sensor Unit) and RDU(Remote Display Unit), it can connect up to 3 RDU for safety notices
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the ambient CO2 Concentration and Temperature
- Relay output can automatically control a fan to ventilate confined spaces
- Audible and visual alarm indications
- IP54 Splash Proof Protection of SEU(Sensor Unit) except backside when installed on the wall
ZyAura Wall Mount CO2 Monitor ZG10U is used for CO2 detection up to 50,000 ppm and temperature for indoor air quality. The CO2 meter also can control the related instruments easily, including the Sensor Unit (SEU) and Remote Display Unite (RDU) up to 3 connections, which is 7 meters long to extend your measure spot away from the display. The ZG10U relay output could control the other connected devices, such as CO2 generator or ventilation fan for the HVAC, and lightening industry to ensure the safety of storage areas.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0~50,000ppm (5%) display
- CO2 Accuracy: ±100 ppm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater
- AL1(First Alarm Level): 5000ppm, 1 / 1.5 / 2 %, Default AL1=1.5%
- AL2(Second Alarm Level): 1.5 / 2 / 2.5/ 3 / 3.5 / 4 %, Default AL2=3%
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C(32°F to 122°F)
- Power Supply: AC adapter 110/220 VAC
- Relay Output: 30 VDC or 250 VAC, max 2A, SPST, Normally Open
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C( 32°F to 104°F), 0-95% RH, non-condensing