- Dual Beam NDIR technology to improve the long term stability
- Measure CO2, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- 3 LED display shows the current Indoor Air Quality
- Press “MUTE“ for alarm on/off
- Built in the LCD Backlight for easy reading in the dark
- Datalog Function: Connect to PC (ZG1683RU)
ZyAura ZG1683R(U) is an accurate, smart, and easy-to-use Portable CO2 Monitor for indoor air quality. In addition to the CO2 concentration, it also measures the ambient temperature, RH, and shows reading both numerically with datalog in memory or download to PC via USB. It's ideal for the application range of home, office, school, exhibition, shopping mall, meeting room, fitness center, restaurant, and other public places.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-3,000ppm display
- CO2 Accuracy: Under 25°C: ±80ppm or ±5% of reading(≦2000ppm); ±7% reading(>2000ppm)
- CO2 Zone LED Display: Green: <800ppm; Yellow: 800~1200ppm; Red: >1200ppm
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C(32°F to 122°F) display
- Temperatur Accuracy: ±1°C(±2°F) When the fan blows to the device directly, the accuracy of temperature is ±1.5°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Power Supply: USB or 5 VDC from external AC/DC adapter which is included in package (Use specified AC adapter only)