- Dual Beam NDIR technology is used to measure CO2 concentration up to 10,000ppm
- Built-in Photo Sensor
- Relay output (from Relay Socket) can automatically control a CO2 generator or bottled CO2 to produce CO2 in confined spaces
- IP54 Splash Proof Protection except backside when installed on the wall
ZyAura ZGh213 Wall Mounted CO2 Monitor and Controller gives users instant-read with CO2 levels up to 10,000 ppm, temperature and RH measurements; and built-in the Photo sensor to detect the presence or absence of light. Besides, the relay can control the CO2 generator to produce in a greenhouse when the CO2 concentration is below to help increase plant yields by supplying CO2 required for photosynthesis. It is perfect used in HVAC agricultural applications like hydroponics rooms, plant factories, and the botanist who is caring for the plants is held in high regard as well.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-10,000ppm display
- CO2 Accuracy: 0~2000ppm: ±70ppm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater>2000ppm: ±7% of reading
- CO2 SetPoint1(First Setting Level): Default value=1,000ppm
- CO2 SetPoint2(Second Setting Level): Default value=1,450ppm
- Splash Proof Grade: IP54
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Power Supply: AC adapter 110/220 VAC