ZyAura ZGkb301 Multi IAQ monitor is an air quality indicator with sturdy metal chassis. Designing in the large digital LED display provides vital information of indoor air quality from the current CO2 concentration, the ambient temperature, and the RH. The clear and real-time data allows users to see the indoor air quality (IAQ) around their buildings for better optimization and health life.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-3,000 ppm display
- CO2 Accuracy: 0~2,000ppm: ±70 ppm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater; over 2000ppm: ±7%
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) display
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C(±2°F)
- RH Measurement Range: 20%-90% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Power Supply: Universal 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz , External Power Brick(included in package)