ZyAura ZGm053U, built-in advanced Infrared NDIR technology detection sensors, design to accurately track air quality within CO2 and temperature. The portable CO2 detector size of a palm is easy to carry and can detect the air quality in schools, office buildings, hotels, hospitals, laboratories and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-3,000ppm display
- CO2 Accuracy: 0~2,000ppm: ±100ppm or ±7% of reading, whichever is greater; over 2000ppm: ±10%
- CO2 Zone LED Display: Green: <800ppm; Yellow: 800~1200ppm; Red: >1200ppm, 800ppm is the default AL1, 1200ppm is the default AL2
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) display
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.5°C( ±2°F)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Power Supply: USB or 5 VDC AC/DC adapter, which is not included in package(Please use Standard USB power). DC output range: 5VDC/ 300mA