- Dual Beam NDIR (Non-Dispersive-Infrared) technology is being used to measure CO2 concentration and improve the long term stability.
- The Large LCD clearly displays the CO2
- 3-color backlight (green / yellow / red) gradually changes color with CO2
- “HISTORY” with 3 emotions indicates the status of CO2
- “ECO“ saving power function darken the LCD backlight during the period from 22:00 pm to 6:00am.
ZyAura ZGm27, mini 3 in 1 CO2 monitor, with professional NDIR technology and large LCD, which can display the current air quality and history emotional status of CO2 records up to 24 hours. To save power and extend battery life, the ZGm27 darkens the LCD backlight automatically for long-term monitoring of air quality levels. It is widely used to monitor air quality inside buildings like office, school, shopping mall and HVAC systems.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-9,999ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: 0~3,000ppm: ±100ppm or ±7% of reading, whichever is greater; over 3000ppm: ±10%
- Temperature Range: 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (±2°F)
- RH Measurement Range: 0%~99% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°F)
- Power Supply: USB or 5 VDC from external AC/DC adapter which is not included in package (Please use a standard USB power supply)