- Dual Beam NDIR(Non-Dispersive-Infrared) technology used to measure CO2 concentration
- Three different LED display show the current Indoor Air Quality situation
- Reliable Sensor provides long-term calibration stability
- Visual and audible alarm function can be adjusted by the user
ZyAura ZGw063RY Wall Mounted CO2 Monitor offers CO2, ventilation rate, temperature, and RH detector. It designs in both audible and visual alarms and relays output with Hysteresis. The compact device is designed for HVAC systems, the ventilation in the building, and the greenhouse with the CO2 concentration control.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0~3,000ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: 0~2,000ppm: ±70ppm or ±5% of reading whichever is greater; over 2000ppm: ±7%
- CO2 Zone LED Display: Green: <800ppm, Yellow: 800~1200ppm, Red: >1200ppm
- Temperature Range: Display 0°C to 50°C(32°F to 122°F)
- Accuracy Relay no action and CO2 be under the alarm level: ±1°C(±2°F) when the fan blows to the device directly, the accuracy of temperature is ±1.5 °C
- Accuracy Relay action and CO2 exceeds the alarm level: ±2.5°C(±4.5°F)
- Outputs: Relay Output: 30VDC or 250VAC, max 2A., SPST. Normal Open
- RH Measurement Range: 20%-90% RH
- Power Supply: 6VDC AC adapter
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-50°C (32°F-122°F) 0-95% RH, non-condensing