- Dual Beam NDIR (Non-Dispersive-Infrared) technology used to measure CO2 concentration.
- Three different LED display show the current Indoor Air Quality situation.
- The visual and audible alarm function can be adjustable by user.
- Voltage(0~10V), Current Loop and Relay output.
- Reliable Sensor provides long-term calibration stability.
ZyAura ZGw08VRC Wall Mounted CO2 Monitor with professional NDIR technology has both audible and visual alarms. It features a reliable connection with the standard interface RS232. The compact device is designed for HVAC systems, the ventilation in the building.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0~3,000ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: ±75ppm or ±5% of reading of reading whichever is greater
- CO2 Zone LED Display: Green: <800ppm, Yellow: 800~1200ppm, Red: >1200ppm
- Linear Voltage Output: 0-10VDC (ZGw08VRC only)
- Linear Current Loop Output: 4-20mA (Max Load is 500 Ohm)
- Relay Output: 30VDC or 250VAC, max 2A., SPST. Normal Open
- Power Supply: 18~26VAC RMS 50/60Hz or 18~36VDC (Double insulated, Full-wave rectifier, no polarity input)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-50°C (32°F-122°F), 0-95% RH, non-condensing