- Dual Beam NDIR(Non-Dispersive-Infrared) technology used to measure CO2 concentration.
- Three different LED display show the current Indoor Air Quality situation.(HVAC/ GreenHouse Mode)
- Linear analog output(0~10V Voltage, 4~20mA Current) and Relay output based on CO2 Level.
- Reliable Sensor provides long-term calibration stability.
- The visual and audible alarm function can be adjustable by user.
- Mounting bracket with terminal block provides quick easy installation.
ZyAura ZGw19C Wall Mount CO2 Monitor could measure the indoor air quality (IAQ) index, including the CO2 concentration, temperature, and RH. The Carbon Dioxide level can be output via linear analog. And it has a relay function, which could transfer the signal to control the other equipment efficiently. ZGw19C features in HVAC mode and greenhouse mode for use in the building, also the smart agriculture with the CO2 concentration control.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is measure for the quality of air in interiors, the comfortable indoor environmental quality can make people feel fresh, work efficiency and good for the health. The CO2 concentration is the important factor of good indoor air quality. People breath in oxygen and breath out CO2, nowadays people often close the windows to avoid noise and enjoy the comfort living and working environment provided by air-conditioning systems, which results in the fact that the indoor concentration of CO2 is far higher than outdoor average. With the high CO2 concentration and non- proper ventilation, people will feel headaches, dull, drowsiness, lose of concentration and correspond to the high levels of dust, chemicals and bacteria in the air.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0~3,000ppm display
- CO2 Accuracy: ±75ppm or ±5% of reading whichever is greater
- CO2 Zone LED Display:
- HVAC mode: Green: <800ppm, Yellow: 800~1200ppm Red: ≥1200ppm
- GreenHouse mode: Green: >1000ppm, Yellow: 600~1000ppm, Red: ≤600ppm
- Temperature Range: Display 0°C to 50°C
- Temperature Accuracy Relay no action and CO2 be under the alarm level: ±1°C when the fan blows to the device directly, the accuracy of temperature is ±1.5°C
- Temperature Accuracy Relay action and CO2 exceeds the alarm level: ±2.5°C when the fan blows to the device directly, the accuracy of temperature is ±1.5°C
- Linear Voltage Output: 0~10VDC(100 Ohms output impedance)
- Linear Current Output: 4~20mA(Max Load is 500 Ohm)(Max Load is 400 Ohm while power supply<20 VDC)
- Relay Output: 30VDC or 250VAC, max 2A., SPST. Normally Open
- RH Measurement Range: 20%-90% RH
- Power Supply: DC(24V)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-50°C